In our modern society, individuals and businesses enter into contracts on a daily basis. Often, people sign without thinking, much less reading, understanding, and negotiating. As an attorney specializing in contract law, our attorneys are conscientious and adept at reviewing, negotiating, drafting, and enforcing all types of contracts, including:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for various matters, including employment, sales and services contracts
- Contracts for the sale of real estate
- Contracts for services, such as construction or home improvements
- Residential Lease Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
Real Estate Law Including Foreclosure Defense
Whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property or facing foreclosure, it is important that you are represented by an attorney who is efficient and detail oriented. As your real estate attorney, we will represent your interests in any real property transaction or litigation, handling the entire matter from contract to closing. We offer a full range of real estate services, including:
- Representing you through your foreclosure proceeding
- Negotiating an agreement of sale
- Handling your transaction from beginning to end
- Ensuring that your financing (or refinancing) is handled smoothly
- Drafting and Recording the deed to the property
- Conducting closing of the transaction, including working in conjunction with real estate agents, title companies and closing clerks and filing necessary submissions with the county recorder of deeds.
In recent years, mortgage lenders have been exposed for various flaws with their foreclosure process when they decided to file legal actions against Pennsylvania real estate. This in turn resulted in mortgage rescue “companies” claiming to help people “save” their real estate. Unfortunately, these rescue companies offer services that do not work or are scams, making it harder for people to find real help once they are too far along in the foreclosure process. The longer it takes to resolve the mortgage foreclosure, the fewer options you may have down the road to help save your home.
At Wetzel Gagliardi Fetter & Lavin LLC, we help people find real relief from the mortgage foreclosures they are facing by exploring their personal and/or business situation as a whole. It is not just about the foreclosure, but rather a person’s overall financial picture. The household and/or business finances and the overall debt situation, in addition to the real estate loan, are important factors in helping people save their real estate and, often times, improve their overall financial situation.
Please be aware that time limitations will apply to the lawsuit. You must act quickly because a response to the lawsuit will be required within the deadlines set forth in the lawsuit papers. We have helped people facing similar lawsuits resolve the lawsuits utilizing various methods. With our experience in bankruptcy matters, we can counsel you on using your bankruptcy option in conjunction with defending your foreclosure matter. While Bankruptcy may be one option, we are prepared to discuss non-bankruptcy options which can sometimes be equally as effective. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you gain relief from the stress of foreclosure.